Sunday, January 14, 2007

life is life!

hello my friends, sorry for the long hang-up..during the past few weeks i didn't have time to post anything..partially because i didn't have anything intersting to post(^_^)...first; HAPPY EID & happy new year. i know it's a little late but but bare with me..my parents came from saudi arabia so i didn't have much free time on my hands,you know(do this, do that) the usuall stuff..but as always things never end with a happy ending. i was promissed a job after the holidays, i went there on sunday, and began my work( for your knowledge it's a computer salesman, YAY.....!) i worked there during the day, before the end of my shift the sales manager came to me and told me that the company don'tneed any employees at this time! you could see my my shock....it was one of worst days i have ever been through. the only thing i was thinking about at that time was(why do these things happen to me? why is my luck like this?) i was soooo depressed..and now i'm on the waiting list wondering if i will ever get the job i want...

2 comments:

ukyou said...

Happy eid Yazan san...

I was getting worried about not reading any new posts on your blog :D

I check everyday and i hope to read you cool adventures everyday :D

Ganbatte kudasai :D

Yukikaze said...

arigato sensei....Ganbarimasu