Thursday, March 01, 2007

weeks go by on the fly!!

sorry every one for the long abssence, it was very hectic..i think its almost a month since my last post..again i apologize. i've finally acquired work at a car dealership.anyone interested in buying a pick up truck, a DYNA, a Half Van, i'll be glad to sell it to him,hehehehehe.
last saturday my grandmother past away, things were very confussing at the beginning, we didn't know in which hospital she was, but by the time we figured it out it was too late.. i thank all my friends whom came by and gave their condolences, from the bottom of my heart i thank you...

1 comment:

ukyou said...

Yazan san

long time no post.
I hope you are doing fine....

I didn't know you grandmother passed away. I am so sorry that I didn't offer my condolences. Allh Yirhamha wo yihsen Illeiha. I hope you you and your family are recovering form such loss.

yet i am glad to hear that you got a new Job. I would love to buy a car from you but i would have to sell my kidney and half a liver for that.

Please take care and i hope you enjoy the speech contest.

say hi to everyone :D and ganbatte kudasai