Saturday, July 21, 2007

feeling deprresed

i don't know where to start, or what to say...i'm really feeling down. like there's a 100 tons setting on my chest.

are best friends soposed to betray each other or aren't they sopoused to trust each other compleatly.? do my friends really like me or are they just being curtious? i don't know what to think.??? it feels so damn hard..
i want to break this prison and get out>>> but how? i'm feeling trapped and can't sestain my existins.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....i want to scream to get what i'm feeling out.....
i wish T-san was here, he's the only one who understands me, and the only one that respect his opinion... (T_T) (T_T)

2 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

doushita no? :( u have blogger friends who can listen too! :)

Anonymous said...

i m really worried about you, yazan san....
never give up!

u will see the light soon.