Saturday, August 23, 2008

the return of the Indestructible

hay guys, it's nice to be back again and posting...
sorry for this long vacation, but things got a little problematic for me. i was denied access to the internet at work, i was a little squeezed for cash, and had a minor operation. but no biggie..
lets kick start this blog with the introduction of my new PC
.
.nice, ha? finally i fulfilled one of my dreams, which is to buy an AMD pc. and here its.....
next, i'm doing well at work and everything is going smoothly, hope to get a got appraisal by the end of the year.
but the thing that is most important that i really miss my friends back in Jordan, ALOT. it can get very lonely here, in the big city. i miss the times when we go to my friend's house and play a little one-on-one game of Soccer, and i beat them (Smirk), or Tareq kick me around in the game! (^_^)....eeeehhhhhhhh, good times, wish to see them soon.
anyway, watch out for more posts from now on (i'm connected to the net now, yeppyyy), and see ya soon.
bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back my friend you are the one we miss the most you are my friend brother and the one who I can talk to when I'm down

Yukikaze said...

any time bro, anytime! (T_T)