Friday, November 14, 2008

something i like to do









it's been a hobby of mine, which is to take pictures of the different cloud's shapes and light effects. i always find it amazing how such a small thing would create a artistic masterpiece, something so beautiful an elegant that would make you each time say: Sub'han Allah.
people who visit my profile on Facebook would notice my pictures under the album Beautiful Skies.
for you who don't, i'll post them here for your viewing pleasure. now bare in mind that i'm not using a Hi-Def camera like T-San, or had a lot of experience in the matter, instead i'm using my SonyEricsson K770i Mobile Phone's which is 3.2MP, but it produces some desent quality pictures. looking forword to your comments.

4 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Very nice pics~!
Watching/taking pics of clouds is my hobby too.
I have an old post about clouds :)

Yukikaze said...

finally, some one commented!

Anonymous said...

Oh, are you allowed to take pictures in Saudi Arabia?
I hope you won't get arrested...

Beautiful photos, by the way. :D

Yukikaze said...

thanx Kat-san...watch out for more on the way.