Thursday, November 20, 2008

WTF!

the funniest thing happened this morning. my father, who works in the same company as i do, came to me and said: Congratulations. i asked: him for what? he said: when i wanted to make your Re-Entry Visa, it was stated in my Personal Information Sheet on the Passport Administration website that i was MARRIED!
WTF?!
i was utterly Surprised! i burst into a hysterical laughter. how can they make such mistake?
i mean, i went to jordan and came back and did a some official work, and no body ever mentioned it!
i'm still shocked! (^0^)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Men warana ya 5ayen

Yukikaze said...

Gomenasai Don Tareq.

Unknown said...

I am disappointed in you i considered you family but you do this what ever this is.

Yukikaze said...

Don Tareq, allow me to redeem my self by committing Hikari.... and will you do me the honer of cutting my head...

Unknown said...

yes,what friends are for

Unknown said...

yo