Thursday, October 05, 2006

hi every one, yesterday was a tiresome day for me. after i've posted my blog i went to an insurance company to attend a lecture. apperently i've started working there!!!! ofcourse i didn't get any sleep the night before so pretty much i was awake the whole time. after that i went to see a friend of mine who works at a bank. when i saw him he convinced me to wait a little bit until he check's out. i ended up waiting for 2 hours, but something good came out of it, i had him invite me for eftar at his house,hehehehe. when we got to his house i was sooo tired that i threw my self on his bed and slept for about 2 houres, before my friend woke me up for eftar. after having eftar we did the usual stuff, watching tv, smoking a ciggarit, smoking an argilah. about 8:30 i went home, i changed my clothes, and watched tv tell 12:30. after that i felt soo sleepy, so i went to bed and slept like a baby. now its 9.05 am in about half a n hour i have to get to work, i hope you enjoy my post.
see ya....

2 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thnx for commenting on my Blog.
Im not Jikawii actually! lol i used to visit JICA sometimes but never registered in a course.
are u jikawi by the way? ^^ lol
keep writing in ur blog!n keep visiting mine!lol

ukyou said...

Yazan san!
congrats on your blog!!

I will visir everyday so i hope to see new stuff everyday :D

Mata ne

from Japan