Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yo Yo YO, it's yours truly again, posting some of his adventures(like i have any). yeterday after i have returned my work i made upmy mind, i'm going to quit. i don't think i'm cut out for some thing like this, as in being an insurance sales person. but there is smoe hope in the horizon. a friend of mine works at a computer company, isaw him yeterday and he promised he would help me, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed...
stayed up till 7 am watching anime(euruka seven), afterwords i went to sleep. i woke up at eftar. i didn't think i would sleep that much :)
and i spent the last two houres watering the roof, because tomorrow they will cement it. it was tiresom. that what happened to me this day.
look forword for new posts, bye.

1 comment:

ukyou said...

Yazan san!

Otsukare sama

I think that a person should find a job he really enjoys, only then will he/she find the chance to excell in what ever field he chooses. I hope you get a reall nice and challenging Job very soon.

Ganbare and take care!