Monday, October 09, 2006



YYYYAAAAHHHHOOOO
i bet your wondering what the hell's matter with me! actually, i've recieved 2 emails. one from a company here in jordan, and the other is company from Japan. i've posted my CV to both companies applaying fr a job at their offices. the jordanian company turned me down, however, the japanese company is thinking of hiring me,WOWOWOWOWOW.
on another topic, i've finished the Gundams which i have recieved as a gift from Tymoor Sensei and Kobayashi Sensei( watachi no tomodachi desu)they are 3 gundams: G-Gundam(Master Gundam), G-Gundam(Burning Gundam), and Wing Gundam type Zero O, unfortunetlly i can only provide you witth the Wing Gundam due to a problem with my bluetooth device. i will provide you with rest in coming posts.
SEE YA......
ps: Kanji Chan please leave your blog address in the comments box, thanx.

2 comments:

ukyou said...

oooo! Mabrook on the new gundam babies :D I hope you will have a big collection soon!

Great news on the job appications. I hope that every thing will go well for you very soon! I am rooting that you get hired by the Japanese firm (^_^)

Excellent news :D

keep the faith and ganabare!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

hello again!
i like these models,they look nice!^^
good job!( ^_')b
n herez the blog address-eventhough u can go there by clicking kanji chan-:

visit my nippon86.blogspot.com !^^

have a nice time!