Friday, November 03, 2006

Climax of the Abyss

intresting head topic, ha?! unfortunatly its not!!!!today was great. we were able to break the 300 JD barrier and most of the sales were on my shift, so the manager was very happy at me (ofcourse for bringing him alot of money:) which was strange because on a thursday you don't get alot of buying costomers most want to window shop!! but i was fortunate enough to sell something which toped the 200 JD barrier :)..
but also there were disappointments. my girlfriend and i had a big fight yesterday on MSN, but we maked up but not untill i heard here cry on the phone:(
anyways, that's it for today, come back again for your usuall dosege of laughter any time..
mata ne..

4 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

yo! hi again^^
well every one has barriers to break. For me i wanna break the 87% barrier in my GPA! =D
jya ne!

ukyou said...

Yazan zan :D

I always look forward for new posts on your Blog :D
I am really happy that yoru are doing great at work... I hope your boss appreciates your dedication and hard work.

Thanks for the comments on the blog :D

Please keep up the great work and have fun in amman :D

dewa mata na!

ukyou said...

hehe yazan san becomes yazan zan :P

Yukikaze said...

Tmoor Sensei, i didn't get it!!!!
Yazan zan that is!