Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Shocking Reality

i finally understood that good friends are so hard to get!! how you ask! well, a guy who works next to my shop did a number on me.. he told: since we were friends we agreed to be frank with each other. i do a test when i meen some one to determin if he's a friend or not, and i'm sad to say that you have failed the test. i said: how? he said: first of all, you borrowed money from although you didn't know me and you didn't pay me back ( i hounestly forgot about it although they're only 2JD), the second, i always invited you to have lunch with me when i ever brought food from my house, and you never invited me(because i didn't invite him to eat with me today). i told that i hounestly forgot about the 2 JDs that i borrowd from him, and tried to explain to him that but he wouldn't listen. on the matter of lunch, there weren't an opprunity to invite him, also didn't listen!!! mina-san, do you believe what happened to me.. i don't know why all these things keep happening to me. i'm good with people, i'm nice, kind, i never اكل حرام , yet it seems that bad things find their way to me... but i thank god that i've encountered such problem befor things got out of hand. and i know that i have not just good, but great Friends. thank you god for this blessing.

2 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

you have no other choice but to tolerate others. i know ppl are hard 2 deal with sumtimes.
But as a rule,,and as an advice : always keep ppl favors in ur mind, never forget 2 return sumthing u borrowed from sum1,nvr nvr nvr,specially wen u r not so close!
thats my way! (^_^)
keep up the good work!\(^O^)/
ja ne!

Yukikaze said...

kanji-chan, thanx for your advice. i know that it wasn't nice but i've learned from this experience and it actually helped me understand people better, and also, it made me revise my actions and try to improve my social skills..and think really hard before donig anything involving ppl.