Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the bad luck saga continuse!

looks like i well never get redd of the bad luck sendrom....yesterday i missed my Japanese Language Test(gomenasai T-san, K-san) the reason i did that is i did't attend any lectures for the past 4 weeks, because i was very busy, or extreamly tired, therefore o didn't see any benefit from taking the test.. i would have flunked it any way!!! but i'm going to take the free time tell the next course to study as hard as i can, so i atleast don't disapoint the people who are encoreging me achieve something in my life, no matter how small it is.
on a more personal note, I KICKED TAREQ-SAN'S ASS YESTERDAY IN WINNING ELEVEN. the game (home and away) ended 11-7... hahahahahahahahahaha. who's the ****** now?????
there some hope in the Horizon, a friend of ours (Lady DI) is going to try and find me a job at the Red Cross through her friend there. i'm keeping my fingers Crossed..INSHALLAH..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I will keep living in the darkness, I hope you will live a happier life under sunshine.
You will get sunshine soon!
I will keep wishing you all the best.