Tuesday, May 08, 2007

i'm soooo pissed-off

i'm very furious.work, life, everything, but espacially work.. the dy before yesterday i went to JTC(jordan telecom) to order 6 lines for our new branch, i did everything i was asked and did some extra things, but now people at work are asking me now :aren't the lines installed yet? WHY THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW! if you think that i'm not competent enough why did you ask me to go and order?????
i really hate this, i don't like to be blamed for something i'm responsable of! doesn't it make you furiuos?!
people, i like some feed back to ease my mind!!!! thanx

2 comments:

ukyou said...

Yazan san! seems you had a rough day today!

I know that u did your best and you know that too! That what counts. I know one would like some appreciation once and a while!

I really had LOTS of fun in Hardy's the other day! one of the best burger and the best company a guy could ask for! THANKS!! By the way how is everything in Jordan? if u need anything from here just say the word! :D

Yukikaze said...

just say the word?!hmm...you know what i would want!!!!!(^_^)