Saturday, May 26, 2007

Great Time, Great Fun...

as you all know, in thursday's Post i said: i'm going to my friends farm on friday....well, I DID!!!!
we hade such a great time... we swam, we hade a large barbeque, we had Argileh(tabaco no mizu)...overall, it was a trip worth waiting for.....ofcours i woke up this morning feeling my bonse crushed and my throte a little swollen, but its cool... i welcome this pain with arms wide open....but tell you the truth, now i'm broke till the end of the month(^_^), but i'm happy....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear that(except for you got broke)!!

I think barbeque in nature is really cool. :)

Yukikaze said...

thanx Kat-san, can you tell where your from?

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

LOOL glad u had fun! ^_^ i want to go on a long vacation, warm sand, blue sea,nice sun..! waaa~~!im tired, this semester is the worst! it wont finish!!@_@

Yukikaze said...

wee all want things in life but can't get.......aaaaahhhhhhhh(sigh!)

Unknown said...

"FARM"! sounds really nice.
i miss jordan.